What do Users expect from a Custom Lipbalm?
They peel. They crack. They flake and make me look weird – are some concerns raised by women all over world, who believe that smiling lips are their best accessory. Genes and weather are the two factors, which largely define your lip texture. You cannot do much about the genes, but you can definitely do something about keeping your lips moist and empowering it to face the weather with pride. You can easily do it by applying lip balms, which help in retaining moisture over the lips with ease. If you are planning to gift way a secret formula for chap-free and healthy smile, then you need to think from a point of view of a user. You need to –
- Understand the main purpose of lip balm As, the name suggests – lip balm refers to the lip treatment, which is made up of beeswax, scented oils, menthol, petroleum jelly and other ingredients such as salicylic acid, alum and vitamins. So, while considering a lip balm, you have to check if it any of these ingredients and determine whether is serves the purpose of lip treatment.
- Choose most Natural Formulation Most people know that natural lip balms are costly, but worth investing. If not entirely natural, still they would love to settle for the ones, which possess a unique formulation featuring most natural ingredients. Natural beeswax lipbalms or organic lip balms possess natural formulation and are favored due to their safer cosmetic effects.
- Look for Natural Oils, which Enrich Texture of Skin When purchasing lip balm, most people look if it is enriched with natural oils such as almond oil or olive oil. These natural oils such as orange oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, etc because they help to retain texture over lips. Hence, you can enjoy shiny and healthy-looking lips.
- Check, if the lip balm also serves alternative purpose Although the basic purpose of lip balm is to use as a lip treatment, but you have to check whether it offers protection to lips from UV elements or serve as a base for enhanced lip make up, etc. The usage of lip balm may vary depending on the formulation.
- Check the weather of the place or take season into consideration If you are courting customers in a cool and dry place, then you should consider gifting a lip balm, which is high in moisture content and offers maximum relief from chapped and dry skin. Or if you are targeting seasonal marketing, then opt for lip balm, which offers best protection from weather elements. For example – If gearing up for summer marketing, then go for lip balms, which bear SPF formulation. If you are aiming winter marketing, go for lip balms with high moisture content and appealing flavors.
- Choose a lip balm with flavor of the season Most users have a penchant for flavorsome lipbalms, so while considering seasonal marketing it is best to consider value building through seasonal flavors.
Once you have confirmed with these points about the lip balm while purchasing from any reputed online custom lip balms store, check on other points such as any best buy pricing or value benefits such as free art setup, free online design proof and free shipping.